Friday, July 11, 2008

My 1st Blog!^^ Anywayz This is about my 4.3 feet full Airflowne SALMON Gwahaha

This is my 1st time blogging dont blame me if it ain't that gud hehe xp
anyhow as in the title this is about da nite my family and i ate a..



FRESH WHOLE AIR-FLOWNE SALMON " RM180 "



This fish may had been kinda expensive
but i consider it cheap for sumthin this wonderful
if u went to a gud japanese restaurant juz a simple sashimi would coz RM40++ for a gud salmon

This salmon was so big it lasted 3 days
I kinda smelt like salmon haha..

Well after it 1st arrived my mom and dad immediately chopped it xP
R.I.P



This is kinda like juz 1/10 of it haha

Tune in tmr for Salmon Fish Part 2
where i would cook and eat the fish
fried by my dad and me and aso eaten raw[Sashimi^^] " cutted by my mom "
I guess its worth da w8

Ciaossu~

" action speaks louder than words"



1 comment:

Lolli said...

nowonder ur breath smelled like fish dat day xP